What is a Top Travel Secrets hashtag leader?
Top Travel Secrets hashtag leaders are experienced, knowledgeable, engaging, and friendly individuals with a passion for the travel industry. They normally have an expertise in one or more sectors of the travel industry (e.g digital marketing; media; content creation; or B2B etc.).
What do our hashtag leaders do?
Top Travel Secrets hashtag leaders create and curate content on the Top Travel Secrets website. Content is curated under a travel-sector hashtag (e.g. #luxurytravel; #adventuretravel; #marketing; #accommodation etc). Each hashtag leader normally uses one hashtag to group their content.
As well as creating sector-specific content, our leaders are also responsible for engaging with other Top Travel Secrets members who have commented on any of the content they have created.
What are the responsibilities of a Top Travel Secrets hashtag leader?
- Write 4 blog post (300-500 words) a year (under your assigned sector hashtag)
- Check the Top Travel Secrets wall at least three times a week, and post content on the wall 8 or more times per month. A wall post is normally very short (2-3 sentences) and is often a comment with a link to industry news and trends (under your hashtag)
- Comment on and reply to posts and comments (under your assigned hashtag) on the Top Travel Secrets wall when necessary.
How much time is involved in being a hashtag leader?
You will need about a 4 hours per month. But as with anything, the more time you put in the more you will get out.
What are the benefits of being a Top Travel Secrets hashtag leader?
There are a number of benefits of being a Top Travel Secrets hashtag leader. These include:
- Keeping up-to-date with current trends and the latest news within your travel-industry sector
- Influencing other travel professionals and future travel-industry trends
- Adding to your online professional profile
- Networking and connecting with other hashtag leaders as well as other key travel professionals.
Can anyone be a Top Travel Secrets hashtag leader?
To be a Top Travel Secrets hashtag leader, you need to:
- Be involved in the travel industry in a professional capacity
- Have a good understanding of a particular sector of the travel industry (you don’t have to be an expert, but you do have to be willing to always learn and share your knowledge)
- Be a good communicator who is happy to engage on the Top Travel Secrets platform with other members
- Be fluent in English
- Have a good work ethic (e.g. respond to a online comments quickly and politely).
Do Top Travel Secrets hashtag leaders get paid?
Our hashtag leaders get Top Travel Secrets Premium Membership free of charge and will be eligible for future revenue sharing schemes. We do not offer cash payment for this role.
How do I become a Top Travel Secrets hashtag leader?
To become a Top Travel Secrets Leader simply get in touch and send us a few details about yourself. you’ll need to:
- Provide a short professional biography
- Tell us how you are currently involved in the travel industry
- Tell us which travel-industry sector you are working
- Tell us why you want to be a Top Travel Secrets hashtag leader
- Provide a link to your LinkedIn profile.
We’ll get back to you within 1-2 days.